Accident & Emergency
Services and facilities
We have Two Cardiac & two Basic Life support ambulances handled by trained staff. The emergency medicine resident is given adequate exposure in the transfer and transport of patients from the field and between hospitals. We have state-of-the-art Mobile ICUs, with trained emergency physicians and paramedics for excellent pre-hospital care.
Emergency Room Facilities
- 10 bedded fully equipped emergency department with prioritised care
- Point of care ABG, Cardiac Enzyme
- Decontamination room for toxicology
- Plaster room and Minor Procedure room
- Cardiac Monitors, Ventilators and Portable X-ray, 2D Echo machines
The unit is supported by trained doctors around the clock, cutting-edge technology and ambulance services with critical life-saving equipment manned by trained medical and paramedical staff.
Services & Facilities
Your care starts with calling us. The call is answered by trained emergency care personal who would advise and dispatch an ambulance. The ambulance has trained doctors, nursing staff, and paramedics with all essential equipment and drugs catered to deliver care at the bedside or on the road or any scene. There is a 2-way constant communication with the hospital control room to ensure all emergencies have been handled and specific areas such as OTs, Cathlab, ICUs are ready to receive the patient with proper preparedness. The RHC ambulance is GPS enabled and is continuously live tracked to provide the team at RHCW an accurate estimate of the patient’s arrival.
- Ruby hall clinic 24 hrs in emergency care.
- Cardiologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, and trauma specialists who are on 24x7 standby for expert care during a medical emergency.
- At the ruby hall clinic; in the accident and emergency department, one can be assured of receiving globally benchmarked medical assistance as the team's singular is to help patients get better and faster.
- We have dedicated stroke physicians who lead and manage strokes and a cardiologist to manage heart attacks 24 x 7.
- 24 hr emergency and trauma care is geared to meet all medical and surgical emergencies including polytrauma, RTA cases.
- We have dedicated evidence-based protocols to deliver timely interventions in critical emergencies including heart attacks, strokes, etc.
- At RHC, the A&E dept cares for the accuracy of treatment, and value for appropriate care is more important than the speed of delivering treatment.
The A&E department has a meticulous teaching programme for doctors, nurses and paramedics. The department also conducts teaching programmes for medical professionals and lay people in first aid, life support, and various areas of public areas of public health importance, as a part of community outreach activities.
24x 7 access to world-class emergency care; the unit is supported by trained emergency & acute care doctors around the clock, with cutting edge technology
An easy to remember emergency access no - 020 6649 4936/80
Mini hospital on wheels - ambulances those are well equipped and managed by trained personals and doctors to manage all type of emergencies outside the hospital.
Effective communication system - all ambulances have live tracking enabled GPS connected to the central control room and controlled by ems communication system by control room senior emergency physicians. Our ambulances have the ability to transport critically ill patients in need of life support. Having the fastest response time in accidents, heart attacks & paralytic stroke.
Integrated services and patient care across pre-hospital, a & e department, and inpatient teams to ensure the seamless and faster transfer of care.