Ruby Hall Clinic is a quaternary care centre offering best of intensive care services with more than 140 beds dedicated to critical care. Our intensive care departments provide multidisciplinary services with state-of-the-art infrastructure and comprehensive diagnostic services for adult as well as paediatric/neonate patients.
Our critical care departments are headed by senior and renowned intensive care experts. We offer clinical services with a team of intensive care physicians and nurses.
Our specialised critical care units:
- Coronary Care Unit: CCU caters to patients with cardiac ailments and patients post interventional cardiology procedures for continuous monitoring.
- Intensive care Unit: ICU caters to critically ill patients with medical/surgical conditions.
- Neuro Trauma Unit: NTU primarily caters to patients with acute Neurological conditions and post Neurosurgery patients who require specialised care.
- Stroke and Neuro Unit: SNU is dedicated to patients of Stroke with rehabilitation services for complete recovery.
- Cardiac Recovery Unit: Cardiac Recovery Unit is a dedicated unit for post-cardiac surgical patients- both adult and paediatric, manned by cardiac anaesthetists offering rigorous hemodynamic monitoring.
- Transplant ICU: This ICU is dedicated to post-operative management of transplant patients
- Paediatric ICU: PICU takes care of critically ill children presenting with medical or surgical conditions.
- Neonatal ICU: NICU takes care of Newborn babies requiring specialised care, phototherapy or interventions, also caters to neonates with critical ailments and low birth weight babies.
Our Team of Experts
Coronary Care Unit:
- Dr R B Gulati, Senior Cardiologist, Director & Founder , CCU
- Dr Manisha Dhobe, Incharge CCU 1
- Dr Sunita Borade, Incharge CCU 2
Intensive care Unit:
- Dr Prachee Sathe, Director Intensive Care Unit
- Dr Tanima Baronia
- Dr Sandhya Zambre
- Dr Sanmay Choudhary
- Dr Prashant Sakhalvalkar
- Dr Tatyasaheb Jadhav
Neuro Trauma Unit & Stroke and Neuro Unit:
- Dr Kapil Zirpe, Director Neurotrauma Unit and Stroke Unit
- Dr. Sushma Gurav
- Dr Abhijit Deshmukh
- Dr Prasad Suryawanshi
- Dr Prajakta Pote
Cardiac Recovery Unit :
- Dr Bikash Sahu, Director, Cardiac Anaesthesia and cardiac Recovery
- Dr Kaustubh Chauhan
- Dr Rahul Bhalke
Paediatric ICU & Neonatal ICU:
- Dr V. Venkatramani
- Dr Prashant Udavant
- Dr Lalit Rawal
- Dr Neha Mehta
We are committed to provide highest possible standards of critical care medicine for all acute medical and surgical emergencies. Our critical care areas are equipped with the best haemodynamic monitoring systems, mechanical ventilators with invasive and non invasive modes, including advanced treatment modalities like ECMO (Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation). We also have advanced facilities for Renal Replacement Therapy in the critical care units for Haemodialysis and CRRT (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy).
Our critical care unit offers multiple academic courses & programs like IDCCM, ISCCM and Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine. Our critical care experts are always in the process of updating their clinical skills & knowledge through CME’s, Lectures, Workshops & symposiums.