Why are Check-Ups Important?
Regular health exams help people in early detection of any disease. With the help of right screenings and treatments, you can counter the negative effects of any disease and live a much longer and healthier life. Depending upon your age, health, family history, lifestyle choices, and other important factors, everyone should go for health check-ups at timely intervals.
Health Check-up Packages
Preparing for a health check
- We have designed a wide range of packages from which you can select a suitable package considering your age, sex, lifestyle, medical and family history.
- A doctor can help you select the package best suited to your needs if required.
- If you have blood sugar (fasting) and/or cholesterol level as part of the package, you will have to come fasting for 14 hours. Kindly Abstain from Alcohol at least 12 hours prior to the Health Check.
- You are requested to carry urine and stool samples in clean sterilised containers or containers can be collected from the Hospital Health Check Reception counter.
- We understand that time is precious and assure you that all your tests will be completed in approximately 3-4 hours, depending on the number of tests.
- Ultrasonography requires a full bladder. So please start consuming water half-an-hour prior to your scheduled time for sonography.
- Breakfast is on the house for guests who have to fast overnight for their blood tests. So, if you are diabetic, avoid taking your insulin injections/antidiabetic tablets on the morning of the Check-Up. Please carry them with you and you can have them with breakfast, after your blood test. Other regular medicines can be taken as instructed by your doctor.