Physiotherapy Occupational Therapy & Rehabilitation
Therapy & Rehabilitation
Our world is constantly changing and we have to adapt accordingly to keep up. Even the methods involved in Physiotherapy have been evolved with the adapting world. This is the reason why the Physiotherapy Department of Ruby Hall Clinic has also adapted to become a Multi-Speciality Rehab department. Our center is designed uniquely to cater to IT professional's postural and spinal issues with advanced treatment techniques and pain management modalities. We have a special Ergonomics Demo room, where every patient understands his/her spine, learns workplace adjustments according to individual need through Audio-Visual feedback and thereafter enroll for Pain management programmes followed by graded Exercises sessions.
Our center is a central facility to reach all IT companies to provide physiotherapy facilities at their desk for the convenience of the employee and improve his/her health efficiency. We aim to assist the patient to recover normal physical or higher functions and return to everyday activities at home and work. The physiotherapy facility in Ruby Hall Clinic started in the year 1969. Today, we provide a combination of comprehensive and holistic approaches of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy to all Critical Care, Wards, Out-patient, and Extended Rehab services to achieve Rehabilitation goals. We believe in treating the individual as a whole determining the root cause to provide the correct course of treatment using a collaborative approach to restore fitness and promote an active lifestyle.
Along with the rehabilitation program, centre is well equipped with gym facilities by well trained certified separate gym instructors. Gym membership includes diet counselling by a dietician, weight management, fitness training with advance fat loss machine. We admit the patients for Rehabilitation.
Our Rehab Facilities
Physiotherapy in Ruby Hall Clinic encompasses multiple areas. We provide therapy sessions for patients suffering from orthopaedic, cancer, cardiac, respiratory, and neurological conditions. We also provide various other facilities like Orthosis and Prosthesis Management.
It is a health and rehabilitation profession that is defined as the art and science of using purposeful goal-directed therapeutic activities/occupations and approaches with individuals who are limited by physical injury or illness, psychological dysfunction, developmental or learning disabilities as well as for the ageing process.
The primary aim is to provide an individual to go back to their ADL’s and job irrespective of diagnosis.
Home Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy services are available.
- Fatigue Control
- ADL Training
- Perceptual Training
- Cognitive Training
- Orthotic & Prosthesis Prescription
- Occupational Therapy Tools
- Motor learning skills and functional Rehab
- Energy Conservation Techniques
- Joint Protection Program
- Neuro Rehab Programme (PT/OT/EXS/Motomed/FES)
- Spinal Cord Injury Rehab Programme
- Strokes Rehab Program
- Cognitive Therapy
- Functional Independence & ADL Training
- Orthosis/Splint Prescription & Training
- Patient Education Programme
Mobile Tilting Table
- Safe Transfer of Critical Patients from One Place to Another
- Early Head Injury Intervention
- Postural Hypotension
- Joint Approximation
- Cognitive Training According to the Glasgow Coma Scale
- Postural Drainage in Respiratory Cases
- CA Breast Rehabilitation Programme
- Lymphatic Drainage Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Oral Cancer Rehab Program
- Recreational & Leisure Activities
- Orthotic & Prosthetic Prescription and Training
- Patient Reeducation and Counselling
- MWD (Microwave Diathermy)
- Continuous Passive Motion
- Matrix Rhythmus Therapy
- Long Wave Diathermy
- Laser Therapy
- Hydro Collateral/Cold Pack Therapy
- Interferential Therapy (IFT)
- Advanced Exercise Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Decompression therapy Digital Traction unit for Neck and Back Pain
- Deep Breathing Exercises
- Postural Drainage
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Cardiac Rehab Programme-Post CABG/Post PTCA
- Arm Ergometer
- Fluid Ergometer
- Cardiac Rehab phase 1 to 4
Pulmonary Rehab Programme
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Spirometry Test
- Breath Training
- Physical & Physiatry Examination
- Patient Lifestyle Education Program
- Smoking Cessation
- Counselling and Education
- Aerobic training, strengthening training, upper limb training, flexibility training, dyspnea relieving, inspiratory muscle training.
- Occupational therapy includes ADL training, upper extremity strengthening, work simplification and energy conservation techniques.
- Nutritional Therapy
Urology & ANC/PNC
- General Exercise Programme
- Stress Incontinence Rehab Programme
- Antenatal/Postnatal Exercise Programme
- Weight Management
- HTN & Diabetes Assessment
- Diet Counselling
Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Evaluation, Muscle Training, and Reeducation
- Joints and Muscle Stabilisation Techniques with TAPING Splints/Assistive Aids
- Splints/Assistive Aids
- Individualized Exercise and Long term Rehabilitation Programme
- Monotraumatic & Mircotraumatic Injuries Treatment
- Chronic Injury Treatment
- Muscle Reeducation
- Hand Therapy
- General Exercise Programme
- Splints Prescription
- Scar Mobilisation Techniques
- General Exercise Programme
- DVT Prophylaxis Four Phase
- Individualised program Psychological,
- Vocational assessment Matrix
- Rthymus Therapy (Ulcers/Bed Sores)
- Prosthesis Prescription & Training (Amputation)
- General Exercise Programme
- Neuro Developmental Therapies
- Cerebral Palsy Therapy (Bobath Technique)
- Optimal Physical Development
- Primitive Reflexes Development
- Sensory Integration Therapy (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorders, Minimal Brain Damage, Dyslexia)
- General OT Programme and Counselling
- Cognitive Therapy
- Activities to alleviate symptoms of Hallucinations and dellusions
- Physical activities to develop body awareness
- Stress Management
- Activities of Daily Living Training & Time Management
- Develop interest in leisure activities & interpersonal and social skills
Weight Management and Fitness Programme
- Whole Body Assessment
- Weight Loss Programme
- Weight Gain Programme
- Fitness Programme
- Lifestyle Management
ADMISSION FOR REHABILITATION FACILITY
ADDING QUALITY TO THE SAVED LIFE – GATEWAY TO INDEPENDENCE
With the advancement in technology and treatment methodology, Ruby Hall Clinic has also taken a step forward to help the society by providing admission facilities for all the diagnosed cases in need of long term advanced rehabilitation care. Our Rehabilitation centre is an impeccable combination of Hi-tech Infrastructure with a qualified skilled therapist.
Independent living is a need of every human being (able or disabled). In all developed countries the importance of rehabilitation services is well established as it is their need to be self-dependent. With modernization in India, our life structure has changed. Our children and relatives have become busy with meeting work pressure. It is necessary to relieve their pressure to help them progress. This can be achieved by making all our dependent population ( Neurologically affected/paralyzed/ orthopedically affected/ geriatric & Pediatric population) functionally independent within their given condition.
This is possible at our rehabilitation centers of Ruby Hall by admitting them under specialized In-Patient packages schemes ranging from 15days to months.
A team of qualified specialists provides their services- Physician, surgeon, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Clinical Psychologist, Dietician, Social worker, and rehab nurse as per the patients, individual assessment outcomes. The rehab treatment plan is completely goal-directed where patients and relatives participate with the team for goal setting. Once a particular skill is developed in the patient, the focus is on the next skill in order to make the patient maximally independent.
Ergonomics for Software/Sedentary professionals and for that matter any individual even a homemaker has become the need of the Hour. Ergonomics looks at the way people do work – the science of “designing the job to fit the worker, not forcing the worker to fit the job.”
It’s possible that even minor changes in the way you work or your hobby could keep your pain and symptoms in check while protecting your spine and joints from further injuries. Hence, it is best to have someone trained in Ergonomics, like a PT or an Occupational therapist, to check your work station and the way you do your work, evaluate, and recommend measures that help.
Risk Factors that could be avoided with Ergonomics:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Painful knee
- Carpel-tunnel syndrome
- Ankle Injuries
- Stress & more…
Three R’s” to help ease tension and reduce pain at work:
Rest This includes taking frequent MICRO breaks during the work hour, choosing alternate activities like conducting meetings or arranging files, to get your mind ready for a new task. Activities include walking or exercising.
Relaxation Attempt to breathe slowly and deeply, allowing your abdomen to rise and fall rhythmically. Visual imagery can also aid in relaxation.
Recovery Our bodies need a chance to heal. Repeated and prolonged activities can take their toll if the body doesn’t get a chance to recover. Recovery helps repair these sore tissues along the way, keeping them healthy.
Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine, rehabilitation & fitness Centre
Ruby Hall Clinic Wanowarie comprises of a comprehensive team of experienced therapist to meet the specific needs of individual patients and to provide them with quality care.
We believe in treating the individual as a whole determining the root cause to provide correct course of treatment using a collaborative approach to restore fitness and promote an active lifestyle.
Along with rehabilitation program, centre is well equipped with gym facilities by well trained certified seperate gym instructor.Gym membership includes diet counselling by dietician, weight management,fitness training with advance fat loss machine.
ESP Services Include
- Physiotherapy for musculoskeletal ,orthopaedic conditions and rehabilitation.
- Physiotherapy for neurological condition and rehab.
- Physiotherapy for cardiac and pulmonary condition and rehab.
- Physiotherapy for Paediatric cases.
- Physiotherapy in women’ health,ANC and PNC
- Ergonomics and Occupational health service
- Matrix Rhythmus therapy which is a German machine is the most recent tech which helps in various acute and chronic conditions with pain and restricted mobility
Our Specialised Programmes
- Ergonomics workshops/lectures and preventive programmes.
- Spinal Rehab & strengthening programme and specialized focused manual therapies.
- De-Trac compression therapy for neck and back pain.
- Sports injuries rehabilitation & performance enhancement of the players.
- Neuro-rehabilitation programme with the holistic approach of treatment including physiotherapy and occupational therapy.
- Pediatrics rehab.
- Pulmonary rehab.
- Obesity and fitness.
- Matrix rhythmus therapy.
- Shoulder rehabilitation.
- Knee rehabilitation.
- Ankle and foot care.
- Theraband work station & a unique multi-functional work station is first of its kind.
- Hand rehabilitation with dexterity functions.
- Pregnancy care- lamaze classes (Pre-natal & post- natal)
- Ergonomic workshop conducted at ELITE CORE – 50 professionals benefited through workstation exercises.
- A 2 days Mega event on ergonomics and physiotherapy evaluation with solutions conducted at TECH MAHINDRA – More than 75 employees benefited.
- Free physiotherapy evaluation camp was organized on occasion of World Physiotherapy Day (8-9th sep) at all the three Ruby Hall centers (Main Rubyhall Clinic, Sasoon road, Wanowrie, Hinjawadi). On this day Hinjawadi Rubyhall was unveiled by the hands of HIA members. 50 patients availed the facility.
- On the occasion of INTERNATIONAL SENIOR CITIZEN DAY celebration, a free bone density and Physiotherapy session was conducted at BLUE RIDGE society in Hinjawadi.
- A free Mega Event was conducted at Chonde Patil Sports complex where consultation and lectures were given on sports-related injuries and management.
- Ergonomics lectures and workshops conducted at more than 20 IT companies of Hinjawadi.
- A free obesity camp was conducted for citizens of Hinjawadi with our Bariatric surgeon.
Now the Physiotherapy and Rehab center in Hinjawadi is fully operational with highly educated and skilled therapists from 8am to 8pm. HOD of Physiotherapy /Occupational Therapy & Rehab Centre, Main Ruby Hall Clinic, Dr.Smita Ingle with 22 years of Experience is also available 2-3 times a week and has been active in conducting Lectures on Ergonomics and workshops in All IT companies at Hinjawadi.