Key Procedures Conducted At Ruby Hall
- Well baby clinic
- Immunisation clinic
- High-Risk Clinic
- Outpatient and Inpatient services
- Paediatric Intensive Care – This was the first unit in the city of Pune, offering acute care with ventilation, monitoring and managing dire emergencies in state-of-the-art set up, backed by resident doctors and nurses, round the clock.
- Neonatal Intensive Care – eight bedded unit with level III care for the newborns.
- Paediatric Surgery and neonatal surgical support available round the clock.
- Paediatric urology with endoscopy and reconstructive surgery as a subspecialty is available.
- Upper G.I. endoscopy for children.
- Bronchoscopy for children.
- Laparoscopy and Laparoscopy surgery for children.
Panel of Doctors
|Name||OPD Day||OPD Timings|
|Dr. Lalit Rawal
(Paediatrician & Neonatologist)
|Mon to Sat||2 PM – 4 PM|
|Dr. Prashant Udawant
|Mon to Sat</td.||9.30 AM – 11.30 AM|
|Dr. V. Venkat
|Mon to Sat||11.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|Dr. Neha Mehta
(Consultant, Paediatric Neonatologist)
|All Day||1PM – 5PM|