The Latest Tech
After using Time-of-flight technology, for 10 years, Ruby Hall Clinic decided to upgrade it further with something that is latest and the best in cancer diagnosis across the world.
Digital PET-CT is the state-of-the-art technology in the world that’s available in some top-notch cancer institutes. Ruby Hall Clinic has installed digital PET-CT by GE Healthcare (Discovery MI) which is first in the Asian region.
With that Ruby Hall Clinic joins the system which is now available with world’s leading oncology centers such as Stanford, Mayo Clinic, Mass General, Dana Faber Cancer Institute & Memorial Sloan Kettering in the United States of America.
- Fix an appointment one day prior.
- Six hours fasting (Water is allowed).
- Avoid exercise and exertion on the previous day.
- Bring all the test reports and treatment details on the day of the test.
- If you are diabetic, your blood sugar needs to be controlled before the test.
- Renal function test (serum creatinine) should be done for CT contrast study.
- After the registration formalities, patient will be prepared for the test.
- Blood sugar will be checked. Patient will be injected 18 FDG (Radioactive gluclose). After which patient rest for 1 hr in an isolation room.
- After 1 hr, the patient is placed for the scanning which takes less than 15 mins.
- Total procedure may take two and half to three hrs.
- The image are reviewed by Nuclear Medicine & Radiology Consultant which combinely prepare the final report.
- This is available to the patient generally next day.
How schedule an appointment, please call : 02066455265 / 02066455245. Our receptionist will work with you to provide a convenient appointment for your patient, Monday to Saturday. We are located on the Ruby Hall Clinic campus in the Nuclear Medicine Department, In Superspecialty Building.