- CV Profiler which measures ABPI and arterial wall stiffness which is a simple, non-invasive way of diagnosing PVD
- Peripheral Colour Doppler
- 40 – slice CT angiography
- 1.5 Tesla Philips MR Angiography (whole body)
- 2 flat panel Cath Labs, to perform diagnostic Angiorams, DSA and Endovascular procedures
- Intraarterial and intravenous thrombolysis, Balloon Angioplasty, Stenting and insertion of stent grafts of different peripheral arteries and veins.
- The other procedures, which are routinely performed, are insertions of IVC filters, embolisation of bleeding vessels, etc.
- So far we have performed around 2000 peripheral endovascular procedures.
Ruby Hall Clinic has 4 cardiac operation theatres where all kinds of peripheral vascular surgeries are done, namely Thromboembolectomy, vascular bypass using synthetic grafts or veins carotid endarterectomy, aneurysm replacements and venous surgeries as well as vascular trauma cases. So far we have performed more than 1700 vascular procedures, with world-standard comparable results due to expertise in surgical skills, and excellent perioperative care by expert anaesthetists and nursing staff.
Antibody Screening Facility
- Clot Clinic
- Vein Clinic
- Diabetic Foot Salvage Clinic
- PAD Screening Clinic
- Stroke Prevention Clinic
- All patients with DM/HT/IHD/smokers/hypertension for PAD Screening
- Limb Claudication/Leg pains
- Gangrene for limb salvage
- Diabetic foot, diabetic non-healing wounds
- Diabetic gangrene
- Varicose veins Deep vein
- thrombosis Patients of Stroke, TIA’s, temporary blindness
- Renal hypertension
- Screening for abdominal aortic aneurysms for patients older than 60 years
- Upper limb Ischemias
- Leg swelling
- Patients who have a family history of thrombosis